Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Past, Present and Future


I have many stories of ancestors and have found other
sites with family photos and lost relatives. I hope this
blog will help unite us all. I have made many pedigree
charts and know my direct ancestors back many
generations. I don't know all of the branches off of
the direct family lines (brothers and sisters of known
relatives) but I will start at the present and work my
backwards in time. Then I will add photos and stories
of my children in another section; stories and photos
of my wife's family in another, etc...Idon't even have a
recent photo of myself at hand.
Here's the image I chose first:

A much younger me with daughter Savannah, resting after her first official "walk"
in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, fall of 1987.

No comments:

Post a Comment